You’re a working mom or dad – or planning to become one. You want to succeed on the job, be a present and loving parent – and stay healthy, whole, and yourself in the process. But the question is…how?
In this practical, encouraging, and interactive workshop, Daisy Dowling – an executive coach, leading expert on working parenthood, and author of Workparent: The Complete Guide to Succeeding on the Job, Staying True to Yourself, and Raising Happy Kids – will teach you.
During this workshop, Daisy will cover essential techniques and tools that will allow you to become a more successful and satisfied working parent. You’ll leave the workshop with practical tools and new perspectives that will enable you to:
- Take charge and get ahead in your career – while finding the time and “flex” needed to be the parent you want to be.
- Create a larger and more effective network of working parent help and support.
- Handle your time, calendar – and all of those day-to-day working parent responsibilities and logistics
- Communicate effectively and authentically both as a professional and parent.
- Diffuse guilt, overwhelm, and other (completely normal!) working parent emotions.
- Prepare for the “next to normal” at home and work.
- Feel more confident and in control, both as a caregiver and professional.
About Your Facilitator
Daisy Dowling is a working-parenthood expert, executive coach, and the Founder and CEO of Workparent, a leading provider of support and solutions to working parents and to the organizations that employ them. She is also a columnist on working-parent issues for the Harvard Business Review, and author of Workparent: The Complete Guide to Succeeding on the Job, Staying True to Yourself, and Raising Happy Children (Harvard Business Review Press, May 2021).
Workparent’s clients include leading and diverse organizations such as Disney, Morgan Stanley, Dow Jones, eBay, Squarespace, Allbirds, Fresh Market, The NBA, Cornell University, and the United States Air Force, and Daisy has advised, taught, and coached clients across the United States, Europe, Latin America, and Asia.
Daisy has written on career, leadership, and work/life topics for the New York Times, Washington Post, Fast Company, and Elle magazine, amongst others, and been featured in the Financial Times, the Sunday Times (UK), the Wall Street Journal, and on CNN.com. She earned her B.A. from Brown University and M.B.A. from Harvard Business School.
A proud working parent herself, Daisy lives in New York City with her (working-dad) husband and two young children.
Free! Use the Discout Code: PMIZOUUAE