Welcome to APAC
APAC (Administrative Professional Advisory Council) at Washington State University provides institutional-level advocacy in support of administrative professional (AP) staff.
We do this by:
- Meeting regularly with WSU senior administration, including the president and provost, the WSU Board of Regents, and various University committees and councils.
- Communicating with APs at all WSU locations about matters of interest, and in turn soliciting feedback, comments, and suggestions from APs. We want to hear your voice!
- Fostering the idea that APAC can assist AP employees in transforming their work life at WSU.
- Bringing relevant and effective professional development to AP staff through guest speakers, seminars, scholarships, events, workshops and grants.
- Recognizing outstanding AP achievements with contribution awards.
APAC is made up of 18 AP members. Council members represent a variety of areas including academic and managerial departments as well as WSU campuses in Everett, Spokane, Tri-Cities, Vancouver, and Extension offices statewide. Council members are appointed in the spring and serve a three-year term beginning in July.
News from APAC
APAC Survey – Thank you to everyone who completed the APAC survey. We’ll have the results available soon. We can better serve WSU’s AP staff with your feedback!
AP Connection – Monthly e-newsletter from APAC
November 29, 2016 – AP Forum in Pullman – 8:30am-10:00am, Lighty 405
December 6, 2016 – AP Forum at WSU Vancouver – 2:00-3:30pm,
December 8, 2016 – Regular APAC meeting, 9:00-10:30 am – Presentation: Public Records Retention by Adam Malcolm & Stephanie Kalaz
Everett forum: March. TBA