Welcome to APAC
APAC (Administrative Professional Advisory Council) at Washington State University provides institutional-level advocacy in support of administrative professional (AP) staff.
We do this by:
- Meeting regularly with WSU senior administration, including the president and provost, the WSU Board of Regents, and various University committees and councils.
- Communicating with APs at all WSU locations about matters of interest, and in turn soliciting feedback, comments, and suggestions from APs. We want to hear your voice!
- Fostering the idea that APAC can assist AP employees in transforming their work life at WSU.
- Bringing relevant and effective professional development to AP staff through guest speakers, seminars, scholarships, events, workshops and grants.
- Recognizing outstanding AP achievements with contribution awards.
APAC is made up of 18 AP members. Council members represent a variety of areas including academic and managerial departments as well as WSU campuses in Everett, Spokane, Tri-Cities, Vancouver, and Extension offices statewide. Council members are appointed in the spring and serve a three-year term beginning in July.
News from APAC
AP Connection – Monthly e-newsletter from APAC
October 31, 2016 – Professional Development Mini-grant deadline for fall [Read more]
November 4, 2016 – AP Forum in Tri-Cities
November 9, 2016 – AP Forum in Spokane
November 10, 2016 9:00-10:30AM – Monthly APAC meeting (Quartzi Software – a new approach by Monika Jones)
November 29, 2016 – AP Forum in Pullman