The Administrative Professional Advisory Council will meet in the Lighty Building RM 405 in Pullman on Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 9:00am in person and via Zoom.
Join the APAC Zoom Meeting
As an alternative, you may participate in the APAC Meeting via the YouTube Live Stream once the the APAC Zoom link reaches participant capacity.
DECEMBER 8, 2022 AGENDA
- 9:00am – Call to order
- Council Member Attendance: Angie Senter, Brandon Fris, Karla Ealy-Marroquin, Kasi Balmforth, Brady Aldrich, Spencer Desmarais, Sarah English, Jesse Flowers, Sue Gilchrist, Jenny Glass, Mike Gotch, Joanne Greene, Lisa Hunter, Tony Burt, Gretchen Hormel, Stephanie Leeper, Stephanie Rink, Paul Wilmoth. Eighteen (18) Council and Alternate members present, four (4) members absent, and fourty-five (45) non-voting members present.
- Welcome & Introduction
- APAC Report – Chair Angie Senter
- Committee Updates
- Budget Report
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion Report
- Election & Bylaw Report
- Professional Development & Events Committee Report
- Marketing & Communications Report
- Constituent Concerns
- 9:15am -December APAC Presentation – WSU Police Chief Gary Jenkins
- Meeting Adjourned: 10:00am