Welcome to APAC
APAC (Administrative Professional Advisory Council) at Washington State University provides institutional-level advocacy in support of administrative professional (AP) staff.
We do this by:
- Meeting regularly with WSU senior administration, including the president and provost, the WSU Board of Regents, and various University committees and councils.
- Communicating with APs at all WSU locations about matters of interest, and in turn soliciting feedback, comments, and suggestions from APs. We want to hear your voice!
- Fostering the idea that APAC can assist AP employees in transforming their work life at WSU.
- Bringing relevant and effective professional development to AP staff through guest speakers, seminars, scholarships, events, workshops and grants.
- Recognizing outstanding AP achievements with contribution awards.
APAC is made up of 18 AP members. Council members represent a variety of areas including academic and managerial departments as well as WSU campuses in Everett, Spokane, Tri-Cities, Vancouver, and Extension offices statewide. Council members are appointed in the spring and serve a three-year term beginning in July.
News from APAC
Nominations are open for new council members! Applications for new members are due March 30, 2017.
Do you know an outstanding AP? Nominate them for the annual AP Contribution Award.
APAC Survey – Thank you to everyone who completed the APAC survey. We’ll have the results available soon. We can better serve WSU’s AP staff with your feedback!
AP Connection – Monthly e-newsletter from APAC
April 13, 2017 – 9:00-10:30 am – Digital Measures Update by Craig Parks, Vice Provost
Everett forum: March. TBA