The Administrative Professional Advisory Council (APAC) provides institutional-level advocacy in support of administrative professional (AP) staff by serving as a liaison with WSU senior administration, communicating matters of interest to APs, soliciting feedback from APs, helping make WSU a great place to work, and providing professional development opportunities.
We do this by:
- Meeting regularly with WSU senior administration, including the president and provost, the WSU Board of Regents, and various University committees and councils.
- Communicating with APs at all WSU locations about matters of interest, and in turn soliciting feedback, comments, and suggestions from APs. We want to hear your voice!
- Fostering the idea that APAC can assist AP employees in transforming their work-life at WSU.
- Bringing relevant and effective professional development to AP staff through guest speakers, seminars, scholarships, events, workshops and grants.
- Recognizing outstanding AP achievements with contribution awards.