The Administrative Professional Advisory Council (APAC) invites applications from interested administrative professional (AP) personnel to fill vacancies on the Council.
Openings are for 1 APAC Executive Officer position and (4) Alternate council positions. All terms begin July 1, 2021.
(1) Executive APAC Vice Chair Position
- Be elected from within the membership of the APAC
- Have served on the APAC a minimum of one (1) year prior to election.
- The one-year term can be as an Alternate or Council Member.
- Be in good standing in accordance with Article V. (ie: Membership Responsibilities: Professionalism, Attendance, Service)
(4) Alternate APAC Council positions
- APAC Alternates serve a one (1-year) term.
- (1) Pullman alternate position available.
- (3) WSU System wide alternate positions available.
- We encourage any APs from all WSU locations to apply as we have alternate positions available to help represent your area.
*please note the position requirements above carefully before submitting an application.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
The APAC Special Session application will close at 5 p.m. (PST) on Friday, May 7th, 2021. Please check back prior to the closing date to complete the nomination/application form.
*Your form submission will be viewed by APAC members for election purposes. If you have any questions about the process, please contact Anna Schilter in the APAC office.
PO Box 641038
Pullman, WA 99164-1038