Professional Development Grants
Professional development is highly valued by Washington State University and is supported by the President and Provosts’ offices. The AP Mini Grant Fund (APMGF) is a supplemental fund and is intended to provide matching funds in conjunction with the AP’s unit/department. The maximum award is $250 and an eligible applicant received a maximum of one award every two fiscal years.
Information for applying can be found at https://apac.wsu.edu/awards-and-grants/. The deadline for applications is October 31st.
Congratulations to our Spring 2017 Mini Grant Awards
- Stefano Borghi: $150 / Pacific Northwest PHP Conference
- Andrew Hua: $200 / NASPA Conference Natalie Grosser:$150 / College NET User Conference
- Pam Loughlin: $250 / WAPED Spring Conference
- Karen Garrett: $100 / Northwest Coalition of Professional Staff Conference
- Julie Thayer: $250 / Education & Research Greenhouse Curators Conference
- Maria Clara Cardieri Souza: $200 / NAFSA Conference Paul Wilmoth: $200 / NAFSA Conference