WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY
The Administrative Professional Advisory Council will meet Wednesday, November 10th, 2021, 9:00am via Zoom.
- Call to order
- Attendance: Anna McLeod, Brandon Fris, Daniel Saud, Heather Cova, Jenny Glass, Joanne Greene, Karen Fischer, Karla Ealy-Marroquin, Kasi Balmforth, Margaret Singbeil, Paul Wilmoth, Spencer Desmarais, Tom Sanford, Tony Burt
- Welcome & Introduction of the APAC Council
- HRS – Open Enrollment Information
- Please see the Open Enrollment Overview Document presented during the APAC meeting.
- APAC Presentation with Allen Sutton — Building a Community of Respect
- This presentation will highlight WSU’s commitment to ensuring a safe and welcoming living-learning-working environment for every member of the Coug community by introducing participants to the 6 Pillars of Respect. Each pillar represents a behavior or action that will help participants become catalysts in creating an environment that honors differences, where interactions are thoughtful, and the humanity of everyone is seen.
- Community Equity Certificate Information for Faculty & Staff
- 12 Cognitive biases video
- 30 Tips for creating a community of respect
- Community of Respect Pledge
- Chair’s Report
- Open Discussion
- Comment on increased involvement and considerations for access on how to improve the AP environment.
- Access to the Washington State University Impact, a Civic Advocacy Network as it pertains to statewide rules and regulations.
- Committee Updates
- Budget Report — Kasi Balmforth
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion Report — Daniel Saud
- Election & Bylaw Report — Roxanne Holden
- Events Committee Report — Angie Senter
- Marketing & Communications Report — Anna McLeod
- Professional Development Report — Joanne Greene
- Strategic Planning Report — Heather Cova