WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY
The Administrative Professional Advisory Council will meet Thursday, December 9th, 2021, 9:00am via Zoom.
DECEMBER 2021 AGENDA
- Call to order: 9:00am
- Attendance: Anna McLeod, Brady Aldrich, Brandon Fris, Heather Cova, Jacqueline Southwick, Jenny Glass, Joanne Greene, Kasi Balmforth, Paul Wilmoth, Robbie Dudley, Spencer Desmarais, Stephanie Rink, Sue Gilchrist, Tony Burt.
- Welcome & Introduction of the APAC Council
- Chair’s Report – Anna McLeod
- Constituent Concerns
- Committee Updates (1-2 highlights)
- Budget Report
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion Report
- Election & Bylaw Report
- Events Committee Report
- Marketing & Communications Report
- Professional Development Report
- 9:30am Put the Jolly in Your Holidays: Well-being Tips & Tricks Workshop – University Recreation Presentation
- Join us in welcoming University Recreation speakers: Joseph Martin, Ramon Sodano, and Jessica Whitt
- It’s that time of year: We spend the holiday season with family and friends and eat delicious meals together. But sometimes, ther may be more discomfort and “oh boy!” moments than comfort and joy. In this presentation, we will discuss how to navigate the stresses and guilt of our festivities and celebrate with mindful eating, travel exercises, and self-care.
- Adjournment: 10:00am