WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY
The Administrative Professional Advisory Council will meet Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 9:00am via Zoom.
JANUARY 2022 AGENDA
- 9:00am – Call to order
- Council Member Attendance: Heather Cova, Jenny Glass, Angie Senter, Tom Sanford, Stephanie Rink, Jacqueline Southwick, Spencer Desmarais, Karla Ealy-Marroquin, Daniel Saud, Kathryn Jackson, Kasi Balmforth, Brandon Fris, Sue Gilchrist, Tony Burt, Paul Wilmoth, Joanne Greene, Brady Aldrich. Seventeen (17) council and alternate members were present with four (4) members absent, and fifty-five (55) non-voting members present.
- Welcome & Introduction of the APAC Council
- HRS Ex-Officio member and HR Consultant, Melissa Pond
- Human Resource Services Update
- Long-term Care Insurance Update with HR Director, Ann Monroe
- Washington Labor and Industries salary threshold discussion with HR Compensation Manager, Melissa DiNoto
- 9:35am Chair’s Report – Anna McLeod
- Committee Updates (1-2 highlights)
- Constituent Concerns
- 9:45am – Professional Development Workshop: Giving & Receiving Feedback (PDF)
- Join us in welcoming University Recreation speaker: Arturo Gavilanes, Challenge Program Coordinator
- Giving and receiving feedback is tough. In this workshop we’ll explore how to be efficient with feedback.
- Adjournment: 10:30am