The Administrative Professional Advisory Council will meet in the French Ad. Building RM 360D in Pullman on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 9:00am in person and via Zoom.
Join the APAC Zoom Meeting
As an alternative, you may participate in the APAC Meeting via the YouTube Live Stream once the the APAC Zoom link reaches participant capacity.
JANUARY 12, 2023 AGENDA
- 9:00am – Call to order
- Council Member Attendance: Angie Senter, Brandon Fris, Karla Ealy-Marroquin, Kasi Balmforth, Brady Aldrich, Spencer Desmarais, Sarah English, Jesse Flowers, Sue Gilchrist, Jenny Glass, Mike Gotch, Joanne Greene, Lisa Hunter, Tony Burt, Gretchen Hormel, Stephanie Leeper, Paul Wilmoth. Eighteen (18) Council and Alternate members present, three (3) members absent, and seventy-three (73) non-voting members present.
- Welcome & Introduction
- APAC Report – Chair Angie Senter
- Committee Updates
- Budget Report
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion Report
- Election & Bylaw Report
- Professional Development & Events Committee Report
- Marketing & Communications Report
- Constituent Concerns
- 9:15am January APAC Presentation (PDF) – Christine Hoyt, Vice President for Strategy, Planning and Analysis
- Meeting Adjourned: 10:00am