The Administrative Professional Advisory Council will meet in the Lighty 405 Conference Room in Pullman on Thursday, April 13 , 2023 at 9:00am in person and via Zoom.
April 13, 2023 AGENDA
- 9:00am – Call to order
- Attendance: Angie Senter, Brandon Fris, Karla Ealy-Marroquin, Brady Aldrich, Tony Burt, Spencer Desmarais, Andrea Dodge, Sarah English, Jenny Glass, Mike Gotch, Gretchen Hormel, Lisa Hunter, Stephanie Leeper, Stephanie Rink, Justin Petersen, Tom Sanford, Daniel Saud, Paul Wilmoth. Nineteen (19) Council and Alternate members present, six (6) members absent, and forty-two (42) non-voting members present. *Special election council members included in the attendance record.
- Welcome & Introduction
- APAC Report – Chair Angie Senter
- Committee Updates
- Budget Report
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion Report
- Election & Bylaw Report
- Professional Development & Events Committee Report
- Marketing & Communications Report
- Constituent Concerns
- 9:15am – April APAC Presentation – EAP Information Session Presentation (PDF)
- Ann Monroe, HRS Benefits Services Director
- Meeting Adjourned: 10:07am