WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY
The Administrative Professional Advisory Council will meet Thursday, May 19th 2022 at 9:00am via Zoom.
Join the APAC Zoom Meeting
As an alternative, you may participate in the APAC Meeting via the YouTube Live Stream once the the APAC Zoom link reaches participant capacity.
MAY 2022 AGENDA
- 9:00am – Call to order
- Council Member Attendance: Anna McLeod, Tom Sanford, Heather Cova, Karla Ealy-Marroquin, Jenny Glass, Stephanie Rink, Brady Aldrich, Angie Senter, Kathryn Jackson, Tony Burt, Sue Gilchrist, Jacqueline Southwick. Twelve (12) council and alternate members were present with nine (9) members absent, and one-hundred (100) non-voting members present.
- Welcome & Introduction of the APAC Council
- APAC Report – Chair Anna McLeod
- Committee Updates (1-2 highlights)
- Budget Report
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion Report
- Partnerships / CAMP
- Video Interviews / Diverse Employee Highlights
- Election & Bylaw Report
- Events Committee Report
- Marketing & Communications Report
- Professional Development Report
- Strategic Planning Committee Report (*PDF)
- Constituent Concerns
- No constituent concerns were mentioned.
- May APAC Presentation – Enhanced AP Compensation Plan Overview and Q&A
- Meeting Adjourned: 10:30am (APAC will do it’s best to complete monthly business within an hour to accommodate constituent needs for timely meetings).