The Administrative Professional Advisory Council will meet in the Lighty Building RM 405 in Pullman on Thursday, October 13th 2022 at 9:00am in person and via Zoom.
OCTOBER 2022 AGENDA
- 9:00am – Call to order
- Council Member Attendance: Angie Senter, Brandon Fris, Karla Ealy Marroquin, Brady Aldrich, Kasi Balmforth, Tony Burt, Spencer Desmarais, Sarah English, Jesse Flowers, Mike Gotch, Joanne Greene, Gretchen Hormel, Sue Gilchrist, Jenny Glass, Lisa Hunter, Stephanie Leeper, Tom Sanford, Paul Wilmoth. Eighteen (18) Council and Alternate members present, four (4) members absent, and sixty-seven (67) non-voting members present.
- Welcome & Introduction
- APAC Report – Chair Angie Senter
- Committee Updates
- Budget Report
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion Report
- Election & Bylaw Report (PDF)
- Professional Development & Events Committee Report (PDF)
- Marketing & Communications Report
- Constituent Concerns
- October APAC Presentation – Open Enrollment Presentation with HRS (PDF)
- The annual open enrollment period runs November 1-30 with an effective date of January 1, 2023 for all changes. All changes are now made through Workday. Join us for a review on this important time of the year for you to make adjustments to your coverage plans.
- Meeting Adjourned: 10:03am