The Administrative Professional Advisory Council will meet in the Lighty 405 Conference Room in Pullman on Thursday, March 9, 2023 at 9:00am in person and via Zoom.
MARCH 9, 2023 AGENDA
- 9:00am – Call to order
- Attendance: Angie Senter, Brandon Fris, Karla Ealy-Marroquin, Kasi Balmforth, Brady Aldrich, Tony Burt, Spencer Desmarais, Sarah English, Jesse Flowers, Sue Gilchrist, Jenny Glass, Mike Gotch, Mark Gonzales Gretchen Hormel, Lisa Hunter, Stephanie Leeper, Stephanie Rink, Justin Petersen, Tom Sanford, Daniel Saud, Paul Wilmoth. Twenty-two (22) voting and alternate council members present, four (4) members absent, and fifty (60) non-voting members present. *New special election council members included in the attendance record.
- Welcome & Introduction
- APAC Report – Chair Angie Senter
- Committee Updates
- Constituent Concerns
- 9:15am – March APAC Presentation – WSU Tuition Waiver Presentation (PDF)
- Kelley Westhoff, Executive Director for Budget, Planning, and Analysis
- Tania Swanger, Associate Registrar, Records & Registration
- Allyson Kincaid, Director, Administrative Services, Academic Outreach & Innovation
- Meeting Adjourned: